Wednesday 6 January 2010

San Juan and Gift's :)

Hey everyone :)

Hope everyone is dong great and having great holidays. :D A couple days ago 1 January to be more exacted i was in Old San Juan with one of my best friends. It was great we went to take some pictures with her new camera which is preatty awesome. So want a camera now! xD We went to Starbucks which i love :) Frapucchinos are delicious! :D Here are some pictures of that day :)



Yeah That's me :)

Totem <3

Many pictures were taken that day :). We had a great day. We also bought some things. I bought some earrings for a friend of mine and Val bought penguin stuff, really cute :). .

A Gift that my boyfriend gave me was the new Lights CD :) :D



It's called The Listening. She's really awesome. Some tracks are pretty awesome like Ice, Savior, Pretend, The Last Thing on Your mind. She is currently touring with Owl City you maybe heard of him. BTW I LOVE OWL CITY. I bought a T shirt of him yesterday, so excited to have it. So yeah you can hear her on you tube and let me know what you think of her.

Love <3

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time - thanks for stopping by my blog! I love Owl City, they are such a fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete