Monday 22 March 2010

My Top Favorite Movies of 2009 :)

Heyy everyone :)

Hoping your having a great year ! :D Soo yeah im going to talk about my favorite's movies of 2009. I Still what to see some movies of that year so it's kinda inconplete right now but i hope to see the movies that are still in my list to see of that year.


Joseph Gordon Levitt was amazing.


It had me at the edge of my seat half of the time.



Well i know some people have different reviews about it. But i really loved it. I saw it the opening day here in PR. Jake sully <33
Such a inspiring story.
It made me think about all the soldiers and how much they need help.



Loved the story and Jeff Bridges.

Aliens that made me fell in love with them. Even though there creepy looking :P


Carey Mulligan was AMAZING! Loved this movie so muchh <33
Well is Harry Potter :$




You gonna love the basters :)



'




I know what youu are thinking and yes i like new moon so what -.-

1 comment: